The STEP Office is dedicated to broadening participation in and completion of science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) degree programs. Through grants from the National Science Foundation, faculty and staff have enriched Truman through this office by launching innovative and entrepreneurial projects such as
- a multidisciplinary, summer undergraduate research community
- interdisciplinary curriculum and faculty development workshops
- a Bridge program for the support of community college STEM transfer students
- a jump-start program for incoming STEM majors
- need-based scholarships to help students be successful in their pursuit of STEM
These and other projects are described in this web portal. If you have any questions about our work, if you want to visit, or if you are interested in enrolling at Truman and becoming part of these exciting programs, contact us by phone at 660.785.7252 or by email at email@example.com.