The STEP Office is able to provide scholarship opportunities beginning in the Fall of 2018 thanks to the support of a grant funded by the National Science Foundation.
STEP Scholars Program
Student who have applied to begin their college education at Truman and who are highly motivated to pursue a degree in science may qualify for the STEP Scholars Program. STEP Scholars receive:
- four years of need-based scholarship (in varying amounts up to $3,500 per year),
- STEM-readiness courses,
- academic and professional enrichment activities,
- academic advising from STEP faculty and staff,
- career awareness materials, and
- professional development advice.